We are proud to introduce Tyde, our new brand. As some may know already, we have been working intensively for the last 2 – 2.5 years with a data-driven solution for hydropower production, in tight collaboration with our partner and customer, Glitre Energi. This work has resulted into an eco-system of software technologies, which we now collectively refer to as Tyde.
It is now possible for other companies within the hydropower-production industry to acquire Tyde. The purpose of this new webpage is to inform both existing and potential new customers about what Tyde is, and how it can be used to reduce maintenance cost, reduce probability of breakdowns and many many other features, all particularly aimed towards hydroelectric powerplants.
We are going to publish 3-4 blog posts every month. These posts will cover various aspects of the Tyde solution. Here are some of the topics we are going to write about :
- The Machine-Learning capabilities of Tyde
- The user interface, and how to use it
- How to analyse processes to discover performance drifts in assets, using the Tyde rule-engine.
- How to make personalized data-views
- How to define the data-context of your powerplants
- How Tyde will scale as you add more powerplants
- How to build your decision-making foundation using Tyde
- Customer user stories
- …. and many many other topics
If you work within the Hydropower-production industry, or are just curious about what Tyde is, we recommend that you sign up for the newsletter and we will keep you updated.
Thanks for reading 🙂